One of the best names in Australia's eCommerce industry is looking for an SEO Specialist to sit within their Strategy team. They work with numerous household names on a retained basis, and their offering covers strategy, design & build and search marketing.
You will be responsible for providing strategic SEO services to all clients. Success metrics will be based on growth in overall qualified organic traffic and conversions. Client ROI will also be considered as a performance indicator. You should also be comfortable in a client facing role i.e. have solid written and verbal communication skills. From time to time you will be asked to present SEO audit findings to clients via conference calls or in presentations.
- Reporting and analysis of current and historical SEO campaigns
- Perform client specific keyword research and competitive analysis
- Perform technical SEO audits of client websites
- Identify, recommend and implement on-page website optimisation
- Perform backlink analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimisation
- Day-to-day client management
Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEOmoz, Open Site Explorer, Majestic SEO, Advanced Web Rankings, Internet Business Promoter, etc
- Fluency in SEO core elements - On-page and Off-page tactics, Optimisation of site navigation, Internal linking structure, URL structure, Title, Meta Descriptions, Headers, Dynamic and static page templates, XML sitemaps, Canonical Tags, etc
- Experience with emerging standards of HTML
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree highly regarded