Career-defining move, highly intelligent yet down-to-earth team, sophisticated work, genuine career growth options.
We’re on the lookout for a strategic thinker who thrives on developing business-building digital solutions - while being obsessed with the end user.
Backed by a stellar cross-functional team, you will drive robust digital initiatives for some of the agency’s biggest clients.
- Understand the marketing, brand and technology goals of your clients, and have an opinion on how these can be developed
- Keep clients at the forefront of digital communications and deepen their understanding of digital business
- Develop annual plans including: marketing and promotional activity, web enhancements / development, customer insight and other relevant digital activities
- Multichannel proposition development
- Brand development through online channels
- Business case development
- Budgets and ROI – defining investment and constant measurement of client ROI
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Stakeholder management
- Reporting - developing and delivering the highest standard of reporting to clients
- Research – exceptional level of research to support proposals and strategies
- Internal team buy-in
- Support and mentor junior strategists - information sharing, peer to peer learning, etc
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years digital strategy / planning experience in an agency environment
- Comfortable working with UX, production, design & build
- Significant exposure to the creative ideation process
- The ability to command a room
- An innate curiosity about consumer behaviour
- Original POV on digital contact points
- Capacity to package information in clear, concise and impactful ways
- Willing to fight for good ideas, but always a team player
- Humble in victory, constructive in defeat
- Able to think on feet
- A good serving of humility and humanity
- Degree qualified
Nice to haves:
- eCommerce experience
This agency is populated with some of the best names in the industry - a hub of digital natives who don't just wear one hat and who all pitch in to get projects over the line.
They're also realists, this job shouldn't rob you of a life and by working together they all manage to keep a healthy work/life balance.
Also worth mentioning is that the agency provides perks for their employees that are as creative and large in scale as the campaigns they create.