We're looking for someone to be the first face of this award-winning digital agency.
You'll be learning the ins and outs of the role from a star incumbent (who's just been promoted within the business) - so what we need from you is to bring some panache and an eye for detail.
- Assist Client Service team
- Assist bookkeeper with accounts
- HR administration
- Answer the phone & greet guests
- Plan parties, events and off-sites for the company
- Process and route all mail and deliveries
- Manage meeting rooms
- Office maintenance
Skills & Experience:
- University degree highly regarded
- 6+ months commercial or internship experience in a relevant industry
- Attention to detail!
- Friendly / Personable
- Quick thinker
- A genuine interest in the digital space
- MYOB experience
- You blog. You tweet. You play around with new technologies and think about how you might apply them to your job.
This job won't last long. Please send your CV (and LinkedIn profile if applicable).