Australia’s fastest growing company!
Who we’re looking for:
- You’ve been building your design chops over the last couple of years and paying your dues in the design world, but you are ready to grow and make a mark
- You’re the type of person who has skills in both UI and web design (mobile & desktop) and notices the little things, like weird spacing, colours that don’t match, typos, etc
- You have a positive attitude and want to work on something that you’ll take a lot of personal pride in
- You have a good understanding of application UX and interaction design, and possess the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment where you have to solve difficult challenges at a moment’s notice
- You have a great eye for design, with sensitivity to user-system interaction, but you thrive on problem-solving, not just pushing pixels, so that you can bring a successful product to life
- You’re ready to whip up fun, visual work. You will design assets, keep a consistent visual design language, and offer suggestions on how things can be done better
You’ll be working with a well-established UX team (12 people and counting) to help design and build beautiful, well-thought-out features for the company’s platforms.
- Help define, solve, and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Brainstorm, propose & design creative solutions that could bring products to another level
- Help design the UI architecture (high fidelity), interface, interaction workflows, wireframes, and mockups
- Develop and maintain detailed UI specifications and templates
- Challenge the status quo: show how to visually improve graphic assets through better use of hierarchy, fonts, and colour.
- 1-2+ years UI design experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to all levels within an organisation
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Collaborate well with team members and value feedback
- Experience in creating wireframes (preferably in Sketch), storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Design Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign