We're working with one of the most recognised and awarded digital agencies in the industry. They work with numerous household brands on a retained basis. Their offering covers digital strategy, web design & build, and digital marketing.
Due to some recent wins, they're looking for someone to join their Project Management team. Put simply, you will be part of the glue that holds the agency together by supporting all clients on a day-to-day basis. No two days will be the same.
- Service and support clients in a timely and helpful manner.
- Manage internal production teams effectively.
- Coordinate testing and deployments & ensure their successful completion.
- Research, follow-up, and resolve any issues in a timely manner. This includes writing plans, getting approval, and briefing designers & developers.
- Document all client activity and communication.
- Help maintain the profitability of client accounts.
- 2+ years experience in a web / online / digital / tech environment.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced atmosphere with multiple and changing priorities and responsibilities.
- Detail-oriented, with good organisational skills.
- Patience to work through complex issues.
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Confident enough to converse with developers and brief them on "back-end" issues.
- Topline understanding of things like CMS, HTML & Photoshop - highly regarded but not essential.
- Experience in a (somewhat) Agile environment - highly regarded but not essential.
- Genuinely passionate about the digital space. For instance, you might blog, have your own website, etc.
On offer is a competitive salary package, a fun and casual workplace, not to mention a plethora of "agency" perks - coffee machine, fully stocked fridge, video games, ping pong, etc.