We're working with one of the most recognised and awarded digital agencies in the industry. They work with numerous household brands on a retained basis. Their offering covers online strategy, web design & build, and digital marketing.
Due to some recent wins, the account management team is looking for people who can not only provide solid and consistent client service, but also respond quickly to changing tasks and demands. No two days will be the same.
To join this team you will need to be highly personable and confident; detail-oriented; passionate about completing tasks in a timely and efficient manner; possess excellent problem solving and communication skills. Put simply, you will be part of the glue that holds the agency together by supporting all clients on a day to day basis.
- Great personality & people skills
- Sharp, professional demeanour
- Excellent communication and follow-through
- Ability to work in a high-energy environment
- Ambition, and a strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- A desire to work in a team-based environment, contributing immediately
- Ability to take ownership of assigned responsibilities and clients
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
- A career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth
- Client service - phone, email & face-to-face
- Research, follow-up, and resolve any issues in a timely manner. This includes writing plans, getting approval, and briefing designers & developers
- Contribute to improving overall client experience
- Share feedback and ideas with management
- 12+ months experience in a web/online/digital/tech environment
- Ability to function in a fast-paced atmosphere with multiple and changing priorities and responsibilities
- Detail-oriented, with good organisational skills
- Patience to work through complex issues
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Topline understanding of things like HTML & Photoshop is highly regarded but not essential
- Confident enough to converse with developers and brief them on "back-end" issues
- Genuinely passionate about the digital space. For instance, you might blog, have your own website, etc
On offer is a competitive salary package, a fun and casual workplace, not to mention a plethora of "agency" perks - coffee, booze, video games, ping pong, etc.