These guys wear a number of different hats, from digital strategy to web design / development. But their bread-and-butter is bringing the power of digital relationship marketing to big blue chip clients and local household names. These programs engage audiences, drive revenue, build brand awareness, and strengthen customer loyalty and trust.
- Development (back and front end) of digital marketing campaigns, web apps, tools, websites, hosting, SSIS projects and databases
- Maintain campaigns, tools, databases and websites to ensure all systems are performing and stable
- 3+ years development experience in a digital agency / studio, online startup, forward-thinking company, etc
- C#.Net and ASP.NET programming
- T-SQL programming language skills
- Object Oriented Programming concepts and development patterns
- Web services
- SSIS & SSRS projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- HTML & CSS (ability to hand code is necessary)
- Responsive Web Development
- Photoshop (for slicing PSD files to HTML)
- Knowledge of issues like browser compatibility and CSS Best Practices
- Cross-browser, cross-platform, cross-device compatibility and testing experience
Also worth mentioning is that you’ll get to have a say in the company's strategic direction and technology choices.