The place: 20 person independent agency that punches above its weight; Warehouse office with its own rooftop; Surry Hills location.
Client Industry Verticals: Hospitality, Retail, Property, Not-for-profit, Government (to name a few).
The role: Develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels; Work closely with the marketing team of the agency's main client.
- Sitecore experience essential
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Implement email campaigns - MailChimp
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to drive sales acquisition (content creation)
- Create, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with external agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies; Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate