Sophisticated work with UX & strategy at the core. Be mentored by the CD & Senior Designers. Genuine career options - these guys are really growing. Actual work-life balance. Nice office & location.
- Have been building your design chops and paying your dues in the design world, but are now ready to grow and make a mark
- Want to drive ideas forward and take pixel perfect work through to the finish line
- Have skills in both UI & web design
- Notice the little things, like weird spacing, colours that don’t match, typos, etc
- Are ready to whip up fun, spunky visual work in a fast paced environment
A team of dreamers and doers who strive to foster a work environment that thrives on taking risks, innovating and creating technology solutions that have a flawless end user experience, and ultimately improve users’ lives.
They have high expectations of each other and believe that transparency, hunger for learning, and a never-ending desire to push the boundaries are what allow them to build things they’re proud of.
- Collaborate with Senior Designers and the Creative Director to ensure designs are consistent with client expectations and overall project goals
- Effectively translate and elaborate mocks from Senior Designers into subsequent web pages
- Contribute to the design of web interfaces, creating visual flow and compelling customer experiences
- Design web graphics using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Follow art direction and contribute to design direction
- Work within project schedules and deadlines
- 1-2+ years digital agency experience
- A portfolio of solid web design, and other digital design work
- Proficiency in Adobe CS
- Ability to take direction, and change direction as projects require
- Capacity to take ownership of tasks, and drive them through to completion
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Responsive website experience
- UX experience
- Sense of humour