Want to work client-side for a marketing leader who embraces change? Got a knack for understanding customer behaviour? A challenge awaits…
This marketing services company has pioneered an ‘all pistons firing’ approach to connecting businesses with customers. For their clients they offer the opportunity to be alive and active online in a range of platforms, ready to be found wherever their prospective customers are searching. As such, this company needs someone with a unique set of skills and experience - a leader, producer and thinker who is able to simultaneously look at the big picture and tiny cogs in play.
A role where change is the only constant
The Marketing Automation Producer needs to leap into this client-side role with a hunger to lead the strategy and production of automated lifecycle campaigns, targeting customer behaviours, improving the company’s Net Promoter Score and making financial performance improvements along the way.
At the heart of this role is the customer — whether you’re promoting marketing and communications automation for their business, or harnessing customer experience insights to deliver a better consumer journey — and it is your expertise which will be called on to reinforce this company’s position as a leader in client marketing services.
It’s a position with a lot of variety and independence, one that allows for the right candidate to really ‘own’ the role, making the most of their numerous skill sets. Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the automation of cross-channel lifecycle campaigns for clients
- Creating re-usable marketing programs, assets and templates for flexible re-deployment across multiple clients
- Training and mentoring team members and clients on how to use the tools and metrics at their disposal
- Developing an ongoing specialisation that focuses on audience, behavioural patterns and channel activity, using this data to improve strategy and performance within the company’s offerings
- Producing and presenting campaign insight and performance reports, demonstrating a clear path to success and how it can be optimised to better influence NPS and EBITDA
- Integrating multi-variant and continual test methodologies across all aspects of client campaigns
- Co-ordinating high quality template emails, landing pages and customer experiences from existing templates
- Managing lists and profile data enrichment
- Briefing internal and external agency on creative creation
- Overseeing technology integrations with automated feeds of performance, profile and behavioural data
We’re looking for someone who knows people as well as data
This is a roller coaster of a working environment where change is inevitable, anticipated and accepted. We’re after someone who shows flexibility in their thinking, but consistency in their results. Strong stakeholder management is a must, as is a proven capability to remove roadblocks and ensure the fastest speed to market.
Your confidence should come from a portfolio of successful results on previous campaigns, coupled with an ever-expanding knowledge base and hunger for ‘what’s next’. Essentially we are looking for someone who hasn’t just had success, but understands how they got that result, and how to repeat it in an ever-changing market.
Your expertise should encompass SaaS CRM, marketing automation, email, SMS, UX, paid search, telesales, face-to-face and customer service — but also be ready to take on new technologies and platforms as they emerge.
Professionally you are driven by a particular curiosity; to better interrogate, understand and target lifecycle behaviours, and to get inside the head of your clients and their clients.
Technical requirements are flexible, but here are some nice to haves:
- HTML & CSS
- Marketing automation platforms: Marketo or Pardot or Eloqua; ExactTarget or MailChimp
- CRM campaign tools: Salesforce or Sugar or Dynamics