Growing agency, best of breed team & culture, accessible mentors, highly coveted accounts, world-class work - advertising, web, social, apps, etc.
We're looking for Digital Account Managers to join one of Perth’s bigger & better creative agencies. They're building an amazing team of people who do killer work, share a vision to be best of breed, and foster an outstanding agency culture.
You will be dedicated to the some of the agency's most prized clients. The work lives at the intersection of digital and brand strategy, covering advertising, web, mobile, social, apps, etc.
Also worth mentioning is that the agency has an integrated offering, exposing you to the big ideas and strategies that drive the campaigns & projects.
- Demonstrate a thoughtful understanding of each client's business and brand
- Attend and/or support planning meetings, providing comprehensive recap and next steps to the internal team
- Support senior account team in reporting on trends affecting each client's business
- Coordinate the day-to-day execution of digital campaigns / projects with the production team
- Attend all internal meetings, and disseminate information re: project opportunities / barriers as identified by production
- Oversee quality control of projects and escalate any potential risks
- Ensure client approvals are obtained on all phases of a project
- Maintain client WIP reports
- Manage expectations on timing and budget, and notify Account Directors of fluctuations
- Maintain daily contact with the client, and actively seek feedback
- Listen and respond constructively to each client's ideas and points of view
- Provide advice or helpful suggestions to Account Executives on how to approach a task
- Frequently suggest methods to improve client processes that are supported by internal process
- Participate in agency training sessions to improve digital marketing knowledge
- Understand client scope of work, and notify Account Directors of anything that may affect profitability
- Conduct thorough and accurate budget reconciliation
- Accurately maintain estimates, prepare invoicing and track receivables
- Responsible for accurate and timely billing and approving final invoices
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years digital / client service experience in an agency setting
- Confident in digital agency processes
- Track record of successfully coordinating client initiatives
- Capable of presenting ideas / opinions with confidence
- Extremely organised, to the point of neurosis
- Bachelor's degree highly regarded