Perfect time to join this Australian success story. The brand is synonymous with their product category. Strong funding & YoY growth, but with a creative & entrepreneurial culture.
We’re looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager who wants to… Develop the long term marketing strategy from scratch, build a (dream) team around them, be part of a collaborative / cross-functional environment. Someone who’s big on strategic thinking, but also loves rolling their sleeves up and getting involved with day-to-day marketing activities.
This iconic retailer attributes its success to always putting Customer Experience first - in-store & online. They have a truly open style of communication with highly intelligent / thoughtful leaders and peers. Their culture can be described as highly collaborative, entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box, creative, comfortable with and thriving on change, fun / quirky.
- Develop and maintain marketing strategy
- Develop and maintain eCommerce strategy
- Meet sales & marketing targets via via forecasting, preparing an annual budget, variance analysis & corrective action, etc
- Identify marketing opportunities & consumer requirements
- Communicate expectations to marketing team
- Approve all marketing costs
- Provide timelines, document expected results and project manage all marketing campaigns
- Manage direct reports
- Stakeholder management
- Manage and maintain all marketing channels - website / eCommerce, digital (incl. display ads / banners, email, social, blogging, search), events, in-store promotions, sales events, store openings, product launches, print, TV, radio, visual merchandising, etc
Skills and Experience:
- Retail marketing background
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience developing and working with 7-figure marketing budgets
- Ability to design, build and manage a team
- Willingness to drive change in a dynamic retail environment
- Technical skills - Google Analytics