Exciting web projects for enterprise clients. Supportive management & team environment. Career development prospects. Buzzing office with mod-cons.
Great opportunity to get on board with an award-winning, fast-growing digital consultancy who’s leading the way in the booming digital commerce market. We’re looking for someone who intimately understands web technologies and how to manage large-scale technical platforms for enterprise clients.
With an enviable client list and several exciting projects on the go & in the pipeline, there is a requirement for another Project Manager to join the team. This is an interesting and varied role with complete ownership of the delivery of complex, greenfield, web development projects. This role will provide you with professional growth and a chance to really test your knowledge and skills.
- Take full ownership of project delivery - communication, timelines, budgets and assigned resources
- Continually review and implement industry leading practices, technologies and processes
- Create detailed timelines / project plans that clearly identify tasks, resources, dependencies & critical path
- Conduct project kick-off meetings and brief designers & developers on requirements
- Manage the integration of third party systems
- Ensure any project scope creep is identified and communicated with the client & internally
- Manage detail testing and QA on all assigned projects to ensure the final product is delivered to a high quality
- 2-3+ years digital / web project management experience - for a software or technology vendor
- Delivered a digital solution end-to-end for an enterprise client > $500k
- Attained 'trusted advisor' status with past or present clients
- Generated and presented to an audience a range of project documentation
- A sound understanding of the technologies & tools that your team works with, and ability to critique deliverables quality
- Strong interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit
- An understanding that each client's needs are different and being flexible enough to accommodate them
- A willingness to fly interstate on occasion