Rare entry-level role. Work for a trendy digital agency in Surry Hills. Would suit a bright and bubbly grad / intern.
We're looking for someone to be the first face of this award-winning digital agency.
You'll be learning the ins and outs of the role from a star incumbent (who's just been promoted within the business) - so what we need from you is to bring some panache and an eye for detail.
- Answer the phone & greet guests
- Assist bookkeeper with accounts
- Assist teams within the agency - Marketing, Production & Client Service
- HR administration
- Plan parties, events and off-sites for the company
- Process and route all mail and deliveries
- Manage meeting rooms
- Office maintenance
Skills & Experience:
- University degree highly regarded
- 6+ months commercial or internship experience in a relevant industry
- Attention to detail!
- Friendly / Personable
- Quick thinker
- A genuine interest in the digital space
Nice to haves:
- MYOB experience
- You blog. You tweet. You play around with new technologies and think about how you might apply them to your job.